Friday, May 05, 2006

Describe Love...?



How can anyone talk about “love” without sounding too cheesy?
It strikes me as somewhat impossible
If I speak of it in a rather dull tone, I’d sound like a newspaper journalist
And if I spoke of it with my emotions I’d sound cheesy
What is love, though, if not emotions?
Should I speak of it biologically?
They’re chemicals that the brain produces to entice the nerves, send heat and warmth throughout the body and give the human being a good feeling
Or perhaps I should speak of it philosophically?
It’s the meeting of two souls that became separated in the physical universe. Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows one how one should be.
How would a dictionary define the term?
Something like, “A deep, tender feeling of affection towards a person. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is willing to make his or her partner; the emotion of sex and romance.”

I should speak of love the way that I see it.
Simply put, love is:
Him




Breaking the Chains:

"Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding."

Bette Davis

"Maybe someday, somehow, love will finally be able to conquer all... We can only hope."

Seraph

3 comments:

flamin said...

is saloom in the competition-gang now? :P oh well, i'm before dotty anyways :D

as for the post: so very true. and it conforms to my mindset these days (especially) ;) but really...i dont think i could have pinned it more precisely: love is Him

matters of the heart are so simple, yet more complex than we'd ever imagine...

Anonymous said...

dottttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is always late !

i dont know why u always link this pic to love ! seriously !

S!lent.Sp!r!t said...

hahahhaahah i us. see all the INTENSE of being first in Dots site by Seraph and MD.. fewwwww they're normal here:P

now ..

What did you mean by Him ... a guy or God?

I would say both .. but a love for him comes as part of a love for HIM.