Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tagged!

Because MD tagged me, I have to fill this list.

1. Four jobs I've had:

- Daughter (not so much these days)
- Babysitter (look at the above)
- Work Placement last year
- Student

2. Four movies I could watch over and over:

- Where the Heart Is
- Shrek 2
- Superstar
- Girl, Interrupted
- Gangs of New York

3. Four places I've lived in:

Only Dubai

4. Four TV shows I like:

- Friends
- Desperate Housewives
- Lost
- The O.C.

5. Four places I've been to on holiday:

- Europe: Switzerland, London and another place I forgot
- Asia: Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore
- Australia
- Saudi Arabia (yes, once went on holiday, to visit my family there)

6. Four favorite dishes:

- Noodles
- Meshwi (Arabic dish)
- Sandwiches
- Pizza Hut chicken wings, fisherman's thingy (it's a sandwich with prawns) and potato wedges

7. Four sites I visit frequently:

- Blogs
- Gmail
- Hotmail
- Google or Yahoo!

8. Four books I've read:

- The Present by Spencer Johnson
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be by Paul Arden
- Redemption Song by Beatrice Berry

9. Bloggers I want to tag:

- They're all already tagged!





Breaking the Chains:

"Friends applaud(...)"

Ludwig von Beethoven

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AM FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !


VIctory tastes good MD eh ? ;)

flamin said...

ugh shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit :P

Practical Utopian said...

lol@you two